Often new customers and challengers ask me “How do I make my Shakeology?” They say it’s to thick or often they are so addicted to artificial sweeteners they can’t get used to the slight aftertaste caused by the natural Stevia leaf. Well with using this simple tip of how I make my Shakeology and trying out the 100’s of recipes which you can find in the Shakeology Recipes section of Duffitness I have no doubt that you will fall in love the benefits of Shakeology. You can’t get a healthier meal. PERIOD!!!
How to make Shakeology and have an effective way to help you lose weight, increase your energy and be the healthiest you can possibly be. In an independent 90-day study,† participants who replaced at least one meal per day experienced some amazing health benefits.
What’s in it?
Shakeology contains over 70 ultra high-quality ingredients conveniently located in one glass, to deliver nearly all the nutrients you need to maintain a healthy diet. It’s good for you—and good for everyone—because everyone’s diet is deficient in some of the key nutrient groups packed into just one Shakeology serving:*
- Protein from whey, which is highly absorb-able, gives you 8 essential amino acids that help you build muscle, lose weight, support brain function, and keep your skin and bones healthy.
- Vitamins and minerals support optimum health.
- Antioxidants boost the immune system and help reduce free radical damage that can lead to heart disease, heart attacks, blood pressure, and stroke.
- Phytonutrients support immune function and have anti-inflammatory properties. Many phytonutrients have antioxidant properties as well.
- Prebiotics support digestive and immune health.
- Digestive enzymes help in the digestion of foods and increase the absorption rate of those foods for optimum health.
Shakeology can help you:*
- Lose weight
- Reduce cravings
- Reduce cravings
- Increase energy and stamina
- Promote healthy digestion and regularity
As part of the recommended Shakeology program of replacing a meal with one shake per day, along with regular exercise and a balanced diet, participants experienced even more remarkable health improvements.
The study also showed that participants were able to:†
- Reduce total cholesterol by 30% on average
- Reduce LDL (“bad”) cholesterol by 38% on average
- Reduce cardiovascular risk ratio by 24% on average
- Reduce oxidative damage caused by free radicals on average by 45%, which can help decrease the risk for developing degenerative conditions like heart disease, dementia, and arthritis
† In a 90-day study, participants replaced one meal per day with Shakeology, ate a balanced diet and exercised moderately three times per week. Total cholesterol was reduced on average by 30% and LDL cholesterol reduced on average by 38%.