Free Meal Plan
…To join my team as a customer or coach.Team Beachbody Club
On taking the challenge to feel better and live a healthier lifestyle. Everyone wants to feel better, have more energy, lose a couple pounds but the problem is there is so many options. Which ones actually work and which are going to cause long term issues.
Have you ever tried a diet or meal plan and then stopped just to find the weight you lost shows right back up and in some cases more than before? I have been there, many times!!! Frustrating myself over and over again until I was introduced to a simple clean eating lifestyle through Beachbody. Following simple rules and eating non processed foods I was able to lose 48 lbs at age 41. For now 3 ½ years I have kept the initial weight off while building lean muscle mass.
1. Weekly meal plan!
2. A free Meal Plan Template so you can create your own daily meals using 10 recipes to choose for each Breakfast, Lunch, Dinner and Snacks!
3. Eat 5-6 small meals per day, spaced out 2.5 – 3.5 hours apart!
4. Your last meal should be at least 2 hours before bed – no later!
5. Remember to drink ½ your body weight in ounces of water daily (no exceptions)!
6. Planning is the KEY, do not wing it, the key to success is to plan.
Tip on prepping Watch this. 3 Week Clean Eating Nutrition Plan
Decide what recipes you want to make and get your grocery list together ahead of time. It will take you a couple of weeks to get in the swing of things but you can do it. Please, please use me as a resource and call anytime you have a question big or small!
- Include lean protein, complex carbohydrates and heart healthy fats in each meal choice. (balance your macronutrients ((carbs, proteins, and fats))
- Avoid all processed and/or refined foods (sugar, baked goods, candies, white flour, white rice, etc.) If it comes in a box or you are unsure, you can email me at email@example.com please subject the email “2 – week meal plan! Question”.
- No saturated and Trans fats
- No artificial sweeteners. HIGH FRUCTOSE CORN SYRUP …steer clear! Think of it this way. The coca plant is harmless and ok to eat. But when manufactured into a super concentrated dose, it becomes cocaine and is Addictive and lethal. This is the same concept with HFCS. It’s a super high dose of Sugar that promotes serious weight gain and over eating. Not only is it addictive, it actually shuts off the hormone “Leptin” in your gut. Leptin’s job is to tell your brain that your stomach is full. HFCS shuts this process down so we over eat.
- No sodas, high calorie juices and other drinks that give your body no nutritional value and lots of unnecessary (unwanted) calories. No Gatorade, you are not a professional athlete and do not need this highly processed drink.
- No high calorie, non-nutritious foods (i.e. Junk food)
- Eating 5-6 times per day to level blood sugar and prevent hunger.
- No alcohol during the weekdays. (Hey the weekend is just around the corner–you can wait!)
- Watch your portion size and be present when you eat. DO NOT MULTITASK. Too often we chow down and don’t even appreciate the meal we created. This also tends to lead us to overeat. Eat until you are no longer hungry. Not until you are full. Often time’s dehydration is mistaken as hunger so drink a glass before you eat.
- Weekend – Have FUN but keep your portions to the “Rule of the Hand” (if you have the 21 Day Fix Portion Control Containers use them!!!)
3 Week Clean Eating Nutrition Plan to Download the 10 Meals for each meal and grocery list.
Here are some Samples.
Basic Protein Oatmeal (TBB Online Meal Planner)
• 1/2 cup rolled oats
• little bit of water
• 2 cupped handfuls of blueberries
• 1 tbsp. flaxseed
• 1/2 cup almond milk
• 1 tsp wheat germ
• 1 scoop protein powder mix
Directions microwave, the rolled oats with water. Mix in flaxseed, blueberries, almond milk, wheat germ and protein and enjoy
Chicken Bruschetta Salad Wrap (TBB Online Meal Planner)
• 5 ounces chicken, cooked
• 1/2 ounce fresh mozzarella
• 1/2 cup mixed salad greens
• 1/4 cup tomato, chopped
• 1/2 ounce peppers, red, flame roasted
• tablespoons basil, fresh, chopped
• 2 tablespoons balsamic vinegar
• 1/2 teaspoons extra virgin olive oil
• 1/4 teaspoon black pepper
• low carb whole wheat tortilla, 10″
• fluid ounces milk, fat-free
Directions: Dice chicken and cheese. Toss with next 7 ingredients. Place on tortilla. Wrap or fold and enjoy for lunch. Serve with a small glass of milk.
Poached Halibut with wilted greens and shredded Carrot (Insanity the Asylum)
• cups mixed greens (like kale, spinach, or chard)
• tbsp. Shredded carrot
• cup Vegetable broth
• 6 oz. Halibut (or other firm white fish)
• Freshly squeezed lemon juice (to taste)
• Salt and Pepper (to taste)
Directions: Heat ½ inch water in steamer or sauce pan, then steam greens and carrot for about 2-4 minutes, or until just soft. Remove from sauce pan and place in the bottom of a soup bowl. In a separate sauté’ pan heat vegetable broth over medium high heat, just before it boils, add fish. Cover and lower heat to medium. Cook fish for approximately 6 to 8 minutes, or until fish is cooked through and flakes easily. Pour broth over greens and carrots, top with fish, season as desired with lemon juice, salt and pepper and serve.
If so please comment below and I will add more like it. Thank you for stopping by Duffitness, your Beachbody Coach. Not only did Beachbody help me lose weight and live healthier but it’s helped me in all aspects of my life. Thank you for reading, Chris Duffield.