P90X-3 EXTREME FITNESS ACCELERATED
Imagine taking the cream of the cream from P90X, the best moves from P90X2, and then combining them into a set of 20 workouts that only last 30 minutes a day… You’d get P90X3!!!
Great things come in 3′s, and that true with P90X3! Imagine taking the cream of the cream from P90X, the best moves from P90X2, and then combining them into a set of 20 workouts that only last 30 minutes a day… You’d get P90X3!!! Tony Horton has been putting this new workout program together since November of 2012, so you know it’s going to be awesome. If you did P90X2 you know that there were some crazy exercises in that fitness program. I am incredibly excited to see what new and innovative craziness he came up with for this time around!
New Science Reveals that…
30 minutes is all you need to get accelerated results.
What Are the P90X3 Workouts?
For starters, each workout in the 20 workout set is 30 minutes. Just like Shaun T’s T25, the idea here is to condense the amount of time you spend every day while still getting absolutely amazing results, guaranteed. Workout efficiency! There is a reason it’s called P90X3 “Accelerated”!
- CVX- Cardio Vascular Extreme- Basically, cardiovascular workouts with weights or medicine balls. Exercises aimed at improving balance and range of motion.
- MMX- Mark Briggs inspired, MMA style workout routines
- Ab Ripper X3
- Agility X (get low and MOVE)
- Try-ometrics (think plyometrics, X3 style!)
- Isometrics- alternating between upper and lower body movements.
Here are some stats from the test group.
- Each participant spent only 90 days with P90X3
- Individual workouts were only 30 minutes a day
- EVERY P90X3 test group member lost at LEAST 10% of their body fat, if not more!
23 FACTS YOU’LL WANT TO KNOW
- All workouts are 30 minutes long
- The warm-up is 2 minutes and then constant work for the remaining 28 minutes
- There is a separate warm-up disk called Cold Start if you need a longer warm-up due to environment, time of day, etc
- P90X3 is a separate program from P90X and P90X2, not a HARDER version. It is all new concept that proves again why Tony Horton is on top of the fitness world
- Anyone can start on P90X3, even BEGINNERS
- The nutrition plan goes back to nutrition basics of Power 90 and healthy eating
- There are 16 workouts in the P90X3 base System
- The Deluxe package has 4 extra routines for a total of 20
- P90X3 will include a new Pilates based workout…
- P90X3 will also include an all new Isometrics workout- A New Strength/Balance/Flexibility workout with Static Holds
- And it will include CVX: Cardiovascular Extreme – a Cardio workout with weights
- And P90X3 has MMX – a Mixed Martial Arts Extreme that expands the Kenpo workout
- Includes Agility X- All new agility programming
- And yes, Yoga is still part of the program, but it’s only 30 mins
- There are 4 schedules in X3- classic, lean, doubles, and bulk (i will be doing all 4 throughout the year
- 39 out of 40 people in the Test group lost 10% of their body fat %!!!!! (Wowzers that is AWESOME?!)
- If you’ve done P90X or P90X2, you’ll see similar moves and all new stuff too
- Equipment needed will include weights or bands (a pull-up bar is great like in P90X, but optional)
- Every move in X3 has a Beginner/Modified, In between move, and Challenging/Hard
- This program is based on science that suggests the first 30 minutes is the most effective part of any exercise routine, so we accelerate the workouts to create the most effective 30 minute routine
- Ab Moves- Most of them are athletic in nature, some are standing up and many are front facing instead of being on your back
- P90X3 will be available December 10, 2013- Guess what? I’ll even have a little FREE gift for you if you order by Dec 15
- You will also be invited to participate in the Duffitness Challenge Group and have a chance to win more prizes for your results
What Equipment will I need for P90X3?
It will come with an awesome meal planner, as all of the Beachbody workouts do, of course a daily workout schedule, and I’m sure it will come with resistant bands. You may have to purchase the P90X3 Challenge Pack, in order to get the bands for free, again if bands are needed. Challenge Packs are always your best buy with any Beachbody workout anyway. Challenge Packs always come with the entire workout program and your first monthly supply of Shakeology.Just like P90X and P90X2, you’ll likely need the following equipment and gear to be more successful:
- Cross trainer shoes- shoes that give you side-to-side stability, unlike running shoes!
- Variably sized dumbbells, or resistance bands
- A pull up bar
- A yoga mat
- Medicine ball/stability ball
Don’t forget- modifications will be available for those of you without all the P90X3 needed equipment. No excuses!
Should I Buy P90X3? Is it Right for Me?
YES. P90X3 gives you options with the FOUR different schedules included with your program.
- Classic- Go through the program in a classic all-around fashion. Think of this as the jack of all trades schedule.
- Lean- This is for those of you who are looking to mainly lose fat.
- Doubles- This is for the extreme athletes that insist on a full hour of daily training. 2 workouts per day.
- Mass- This is for the men and women that want to gain muscle mass. This is new to the P90X family, and should be an excellent option for those people who have already lost the weight, and now want to pack on the real beef!
P90X3 is intended to take everything you’ve done (or haven’t done) in P90X and P90X2, and condense it into a more approachable, time-savvy workout program! If you are looking to get guaranteed incredible results in just 30 minutes a day, this program is for you. If you are looking for a program that constantly changes and keeps your body guessing, this is for you. If you are looking for a challenge, this is definitely for you.