The Black Mat™ by Manduka™
Designed for performance, comfort, safety, and longevity, the Black Mat provides the shock-absorbing surface needed during a jump-intensive training program. Thicker and denser than other mats, this mat stays put on both hard and soft surfaces to provide a soft and secure landing.
The perfect landing pad
When it comes to the success of your Plyometrics workout and the health of your knees, ankles, hips, and feet, just any old mat won’t do. Ordinary mats may be fine for some workouts, but for a high-impact workout like P90X® Plyometrics, you definitely want a comfortable, shock-absorbing mat of the highest quality.
- Non-sticky grip, yet slip resistant even when wet from perspiration
- Top and bottom surfaces can both be used, depending on your workout needs
- Extra cushion to support the spine, hipbones, knees, and elbows
- Superior construction and materials to stand the test of time
- Recommended and used by Tony Horton himself
- Large dimensions (26″ x 72″ x 1/4″ thick) to ensure maximum landing contact
*Products may contain equipment with natural rubber latex which may cause minor to life-threatening allergic reactions.
Product details are provided via TeamBeachbody.com. ©Team Beachbody.