Race for the Cure

Race for the Cure

This year, I registered for the Komen Race for the Cure because I want to make an impact in the fight against breast cancer. I invite you to donate for the 1 in 8 affected by breast cancer.

75% of your donation will stay in this community to offer breast health education, screening, treatment and emotional support to women in our 351964271_640community. The remaining 25% funds global research efforts, with a clear goal in finding treatments and sound preventative strategies for breast cancer.

Please consider making a tax-deductible donation today in support of my fundraising efforts. Your support of the Komen Austin Race for the Cure helps the 1 out of 8 women who will have to fight breast cancer in her lifetime.

You can donate online with your credit card by clicking the button above my fundraising thermometer.

Click Here to make a donation to this great cause.

Tagged with →  
Share →

Leave a Reply